日历

« 2008-10-07  
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

音乐欣赏

统计信息

  • 访问量: 15571
  • 日志数: 216
  • 图片数: 4
  • 建立时间: 2007-05-17
  • 更新时间: 2008-09-20

RSS订阅

welcome to my blog ! Life isn’t keep score , because just only time is capable of understanding how valuable love is !

我的最新日志

  • Words from the Heart  内心真实的表白

    2008-9-20

    Most people need to hear those "three little words"- I love you. Once in a while, they hear them just in time.

    很多人都期待能听到那三个字”——我爱你。但是有时候说这几个字的时候需要及时表达.

    I met Connie the day she was admitted to the hospice ward, where I worked as a volunteer. Her husband, Bill, stood nervously nearby as she was transferred from the gurney to the hospital bed. Although Connie was in the final stages of her fight against cancer, she was alert and cheerful. We got her settled in. I finished marking her name on all the hospital supplies she would be using, then asked if she needed anything.

    我见到Connie 的时候是她住进疗养院的那天,那时我在那里当义工, 她的丈夫Bill 神情紧张地站在她旁边看着把他从轮椅担架抬到病床上, 尽管connie 是癌症晚期, 但是她依然很谨慎而且很快乐. 我们把她安顿好等记了她的名字和所有信息之后,我问她是否需要什么帮助.

    "Oh, yes," she said, "Would you please show me how to use the TV? I enjoy the soaps so much and I don't want to get behind on what's happening." Connie was a romantic. She loved soap operas, romance novels and movies with a good love story. As we became acquainted, she confided how frustrating it was to be married 32 years to a man who often called her "a silly woman".

    她说:” 是的.,你可以帮教我怎么打开电视机吗? 我非常喜欢看肥皂泡沫剧,我不想错过今天的剧情.” . Connie 是个浪漫的人, 她喜欢肥皂泡沫剧,浪漫小说和结局完美的爱情电影. 我们变得很熟之后,她告诉我说她是多么的灰心,因为在她32岁时嫁给了一个经常叫她傻女人的男人.

    "Oh, I know Bill loves me," she said, "but he has never been one to say he loves me, or send cards to me."She sighed and looked out the window at the trees in the courtyard. "I’d give anything if he'd say 'I love you,' but it's just not in his nature."

    她说我知道Bill 爱我, 但是他从来都没对我说过他爱我, 或者给我送贺卡,” , 她叹息着透过窗户看着窗外的大树.接着说:” 如果他对我说句我爱你的话,我会不惜一切,但是这不是他的本性”.

    Bill visited Connie every day. In the beginning, he sat next to the bed while she watched the soaps. Later, when she began sleeping more, he paced up and down the hallway outside her room. Soon, when she no longer watched television and had fewer waking moments, I began spending more of my volunteer time with Bill.

    Bill 每天都来看望Connie . 起初, Connie开肥皂泡沫剧的时候他就坐在她床边, 后来,Connie越来越能睡觉时, 他开始在病房外边焦虑不安地来回走动, 不久, Connie不再看电视并且醒的时间越来越短了, 于是我开始尽我一个义工该尽的责任--陪Bill聊聊天.

    He talked about having worked as a carpenter and how he liked to go fishing. He and Connie had no children, but they'd been enjoying retirement by traveling, until Connie got sick. Bill could not express his feelings about the fact that his wife was dying.

    他说曾经他是个木匠,他是如此喜欢钓鱼,他和Connie 没有孩子, 退休之后整个生活都在享受旅游, 直到Connie 生病, Bill 并没有表达他妻子即将面临死亡的情感.

    One day, over coffee in the cafeteria, I got him on the subject of women and how we need romance in our lives; how we love to get sentimental1 cards and love letters.

    一天, 经过一家自助式咖啡店的时候, 我对他谈到关于女性在生活中对与浪漫的追求, 希望收到一张表达情感的卡片和情书期待.

    "Do you tell Connie you love her?" I asked (knowing his answer), and he looked at me as if I was crazy.

    我问他你告诉Connie你爱她了吗?” 他看着我似乎在想我是否疯了.

    "I don't have to," he said. "She knows I do!"

    他说:” 我没必要那样做,他知道我爱她

    "I'm sure she knows," I said, reaching over and touching his hands rough, carpenter's hands that were gripping the cup as if it were the only thing he had to hang onto "but she needs to hear it, Bill. She needs to hear what she has meant to you all these years. Please think about it."

    我抓住他那粗糙的手对他说:” 我确信她知道你爱她. 但是他想听见你说, Bill, 她需要听到你说这些年她对你是多么重要,请你好好想想吧”.

    We walked back to Connie"s room. Bill disappeared inside, and I left to visit another patient. Later, I saw Bill sitting by the bed. He was holding Connie's hand as she slept. The date was February 12.

    我们回到Connie的病房, 一会Bill不见了, 后来我就去查看另外一个病人, 后来我看见Bill坐在床边抓住熟睡的Connie的双手, 这一天是二月十二日.

    Two days later I walked down the hospice ward at noon. There stood Bill, leaning up against the wall in the hallway, staring at the floor. I already knew from the head nurse that Connie had died at 11 A.M.

    两天之后的一个下午, 我在疗养院散步, 看见Bill立在走廊边的墙上, 眼睛死死地盯着地板发呆, 我已经在护士长那里知道Connie已经死于早上11点了.

    When Bill saw me, he allowed himself to come into my arms for a long time. His face was wet with tears and he was trembling. Finally, he leaned back against the wall and took a deep breath." I have to say something," he said. "I have to say how good I feel about telling her." He stopped to blow his nose. "I thought a lot about what you said, and this morning I told her how much I loved her... and loved being married to her. You should have seen her smile!"

    I went into the room to say my own good bye to Connie. There, on the bedside table, was a large Valentine card from Bill. You know, the sentimental kind that says, "To my wonderful wife... I love you."

    Bill 看见我时,他抱在我怀里很长时间, 他的脸被眼泪浸湿了, 还在不断地抽搐, 最后,他又立在了墙上深深地吸了口气说:” 我必须说点什么.我必须说我和她在一起是多么的开心”, 他擦掉鼻涕又说 :” 你那天说的话我想了很多,今天早上我告诉了她我爱她, 并且和她结婚是多么幸福, 你应该看看她的微笑.”.我走进Connie的病房和她最后道别, 在桌子旁边有一张巨大的来自Bill的情人节贺卡, 上面写着: 致:我至爱的妻子――我爱你! 

  • 商务函电开头套用语(8)

    2008-9-17

    需要写外电email?不知道该如何下笔?下面是一些外电email常用的开头语,不妨一试。

    Please accept our apologies.

    请接受我方的道歉。

    As requested we are sending you...

    按你方的要求,现奉上……

    In accordance with your requirements...

    按你方的要求...

    We note with interest the suggestion contained in your letter of...

    我方对你方…………日信件中的……建议很感兴趣。

    We note your remarks concerning...

    我们注意到你方关于……的看法。

    We should be glad to have your confirmation that...

    欣盼你方确认……

    We have received your fax/telegram of today’s date, which reads as follows:

    我方收到你方今日发出的传真/电报,电文如下:

    We wish to remind you of our letter of... in which we asked you to...

    我们提醒你方注意,我方…………日函要求你方……

    We would remind you that we have not had a reply yet from you to our question.

    需提醒你方,我方尚未得到你方对……问题的答复。

    We are sorry to remind you that...

    很遗憾提醒你方……

     

  • 商务函电开头套用语(7)

    2008-9-17

    需要写外电email?不知道该如何下笔?下面是一些外电email常用的开头语,不妨一试。

    We should be grateful if you would do your utmost to...

    如你方尽力去……我方不胜感激。

    Under the circumstances it is essential that...

    在这种情况下,……是很必要的。

    Will you please let us have for our information...

    请惠告……供我方参考。

    We note with regret that...

    我们遗憾地注意到……

    We are very sorry indeed to hear from your letter of... that...

    从贵方…………日的信函中得知……,我们感到很遗憾。

    We are sorry to tell you that...

    歉告你方……

    We are sorry not to be able to give you the information requested.

    恕不能提供所需信息。

    We are very sorry not to be able to give you a definite reply in respect of the above matter.

    就上述事情,我方歉难给予肯定的答复。

    We are very sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused you.

    对给你方带来的不便我方深表歉意。

    We are very sorry that we cannot accept your offer.

    我方歉难接受你方报价。

     

  • 商务函电开头套用语(6)

    2008-9-17

    需要写外电email?不知道该如何下笔?下面是一些外电email常用的开头语,不妨一试。

    As we informed you yesterday/by our letter dated...

    正如我方昨日/…………日信函所通知的……

    According to information received from...

    根据从……得到的消息,……

    We need hardly say that...

    我们几乎不必说……

    We hear on good authority that...

    我们从可靠的官方消息得知……

    As far as we know...

    如我方所知……

    It appears that...

    看来……

    Please note that...

    请注意……

    We would mention, however, that...

    然而,我们想说明……

    As you will see from the enclosed copy...

    正如你从随函附件中发现……

    Will you please wire us on receipt of this letter to let us know if...

    一俟收到此函,请电告我方是否……

     

  • 商务函电开头套用语(5)

    2008-9-17

    需要写外电email?不知道该如何下笔?下面是一些外电email常用的开头语,不妨一试。

    We refer to our letter of... in which we asked you...

    参阅我方…………日的信件,我们要求贵方……

    On... we wrote to you that...

    …………日我们函告贵方……

    Since writing to you on... we have ascertained that...

    …………日写信给贵方以来,我们已确定……

    In your letter of... you expressed interest in our...

    贵方在…………日来函中表示对我方……有兴趣。

    Some time ago you told us that...

    不久前,贵方告知我方……

    Since receipt of your letter of... we have been trying to find out more about...

    收到贵方…………日信函后,我们一直设法得到更多关于……

    It is a long time since we have heard you about...

    收到你方关于……的信件后已过了很长的时间。

    In reply to our inquiry we have been told by... that...

    兹复我方询盘,……已告我方……

    We would point out that...

    我方指出……

    For your information we would add that...

    我方要补充说明……供你方参考。

     

  • 商务函电开头套用语(4)

    2008-9-17

    需要写外电email?不知道该如何下笔?下面是一些外电email常用的开头语,不妨一试。

    We have been informed by...

    ……已通知我方。

    In reply to your letter of ... concerning... we are glad to tell you that...

    兹复贵方…………日有关……的来函,很高兴告知贵方……

    We thank you for your letter of... informing us that...

    我们感激贵方…………日的来函,惠告……

    You kindly enclosed with your letter of... particulars of..., for which we thank you.

    十分感激贵方随…………日函附上的……

    Your letter of the… crossed ours of the same date.

    贵方…………日函刚好错过我方同日信函。

    We are surprised to learn from your letter of... that...

    从你方…………日函惊悉……

    We must apologize for the delay in replying to your letter of...

    迟复贵方…………日函,甚歉!

    We thank you for your letter of ...and have much pleasure in replying to your various questions as follows: …

    感谢贵方…………日的来信,很愉快地答复各种问题如下:……

    In reply to your letter/inquiry of..., we wish to inform you that...

    兹复贵方…………日函/询盘,我们愿意告诉贵方……

    Further to our letter of... we wish to inform you that...

    续谈我方…………日函,欣告……

     

  • 商务函电开头套用语(3)

    2008-9-17

    需要写外电email?不知道该如何下笔?下面是一些外电email常用的开头语,不妨一试。

    With reference to your letter of... addressed to our head office in Beijing which has been forwarded to us for attention and reply, we have pleasure in stating that...

    你方…………日写给我北京总公司的信已交我方处理答复,我们乐意表示……

    We received your letter of... It is gratifying to note that...

    你方…………日来函收到。欣悉……

    We received your letter of... We are under the impression that...

    你方…………日来函收到,我们的印象是……

    We received your letter of... and are indebted to you for introducing us to…

    你方…………日来信收悉,感谢你方将我公司介绍给……公司。

    We owe your address to…